Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

Photo 0232

The name is Debbie. Chocolate is my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are CopycatS, Bicth, Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
facebook playlistfacebook playlistflash mp3 players


Tagboard



Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ 十二月 2009
♥ 一月 2010
♥ 四月 2010
♥ 五月 2010


2010年5月3日星期一

03/05




今天真累..
在学校睡了一节课哦...
赫赫..
累到..(无法形容)
......
搞不懂你叻..
真不知丑..
知道丑字怎样写...??
你想的东西很有问题哦..
以为自己很美..
平胸一个..
眼睛很大啊?
不觉得咯...
好心啦..
自量一点...要男生跟你出..
下一世都没你的份..
不知如何形容你哦..
说到都生气哦..
好啦好啦好啦..
浪费我的口水..><


知道你看完之后,会生气..但我还是要坦白告诉你..
不要不自量力..
我也知道这样骂你没道德...
没理智..
没风度..

请你改变一下下...




为世界好而已~

♥our lips must always be sealed
00:12